Thread: Verizon One m8

Thanks

Verizon One m8

Nitro!

Please tell me you are going to look into the Verizon One m8?!?!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 671 Posts
    Tally!! I have an HTC One M8 but not sure if I am going to keep it. Something is just "off" to me about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroglycerine33 View Post
    Tally!! I have an HTC One M8 but not sure if I am going to keep it. Something is just "off" to me about it.
    Bummer. I've grown to like the device coming from an s4 then a g2. Missing aosp though. I'm sure that will come with time. Bezels are large and the screen seems small vs the size of the body but the sound is pretty stellar. Pros and cons. I think I'll stick with it for awhile especially since the s5 on vzw is locked up tight. Might be one of the few devices left on vzw that can be developed for besides the developer editions they seem to be putting out . Time will tell.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroglycerine33 View Post
    Ok, I gotcha. Just picked mine up today. I'll keep checking back if you do end up diving into it. I have always preferred your ROM's over everything else. Thanks Nitro!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tallyforeman For This Useful Post:

ashclepdia (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    I also purchased the M8. Its a nice looking phone and works well except for one important thing the radios suck. Has trouble holding on to 4g if it gets it at all. My last HTC was the REZ and its radios were good. They are there because you can airplane and get them in. I hope a software can fix them or I will have to sell the phone even though its awful pretty lol.