Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
    Hey nice to see some activity in various charge places
    Do you still have the device, dwitherell?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaBuku View Post
    Do you still have the device, dwitherell?
    I didn't for a while, but recently thanks to the kindness of others I was able to get my hands on one again. I just need to keep this one away from my 4 year old, as he made quite a mess of the last one lol

Thanks

TSM Parts

Great job with the ROM! Any way you could add the TSM parts that Tweaked uses in their roms? Has nifty, easy to customize power controls that can be pulled down from the status bar.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmanschuette View Post
    Also, unless you are using ext4 partitions (likely not), the Blue CWM v 5.x.x, 0302, usually won't restore backups. The Orange version 4.x.x 0817, will, but it won't restore backups from a different CWM version.

On a different note, things I have noticed:

I really like the accurate batteries. Even a flashable mod would suffice, as some don't really have a preference.

There are some areas where I still get the Orange from stock peeking through.

When you change the number of hotseats, you get two plus signs, which upon clicking the phone says "Application Not Installed". I have never ran Eclipse much before this build, so I'm not sure what apps are supposed to be there.

I don't know if this was ever an option in Eclipse, but I like being able to change the buttons in the status bar, though I can live without it, no biggie.

Not sure if you meant it this way, but the color given when sliding across the dots for the pattern password are green.

For some reason or another the
    Face Recognition doesn't work.
    When I try to set it up through settings as a password for the screen, the settings application force closes (I can try to get a logcat if that would help.)

Mixed emotions on the superuser app.. Some love it some hate it.

Love the work Nitro. Looks nice, and I love dsp, especially since we may or may not get a custom kernel supporting Voodoo Sound.

Thanks for taking the time for the Charge Build, to help get everyone on FP8. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Edit: Here are some screenshots that may help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

What is the best recovery method to flash this ROM. Just got my hands on a D. Charge and want to try out this new ROM. I was planning on using Safestrap. Also will there be more updates towards the progress of this ROM.

-Edit-
    Nevermind, after reading all the posts seems like CWM 0817 is the best bet.
    Last edited by FabulousKilljoy; 10-06-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks
    Howdy to all,
    not sure about others , but my daily driver is still my charge and I love this Rom..!!!!!!!
    A version 3 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    so have you been using this 4-22-13 build since day one im trying to find out how reliable it is i have a charge that im going to install this rom on!

Thanks
    Hi Nitro,

I need help I'm getting...."Sorry! The application settings/messages (process com.android.settings/messages) has stopped unexpectedly.
    how do I get rid of this????what's causing this error???

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011